Recruitment of Staff
Donegal Local Development CLG (DLDC) is the local development organisation structured along social partnership principles to address social, economic, environmental and cultural development. The company is currently recruiting for the following position:
Tús Supervisor – Specified Purpose Contract (to cover Maternity Leave)
Based in Letterkenny, the successful candidate will work with scheme participants placed with community and voluntary sector groups carrying out work activities for the benefit of local communities.
Main duties of the role include:
- Identification of work placements in community organisations and settings
- Managing a caseload and work towards achieving agreed key programme objectives
- Supervision of participants including monitoring time and attendance.
The ideal candidate shall have:
- A relevant third level qualification or 3 years previous experience working within the community and voluntary sector
- High level of computer literacy is required
- Full driving licence and own vehicle
To apply for the position, a Letter of Application together with a current CV must be sent to email@example.com Application to arrive no later than 5pm, Monday 22nd June 2020.
A panel may be created from which future temporary and permanent vacancies may be filled.
Donegal Local Development CLG is an equal opportunity employer.