Self -Employment & Employment Supports (SICAP)
SICAP 2018-2022 aims to target poverty, social inclusion and long term unemployment.
DLDC can provide you with supports for employment and self-employment.
Self -Employment & Employment Supports
If you are thinking about setting up a new business DLDC can provide you with a confidential service that can provide:
- One to one meetings to discuss your idea
- Start your own business training
- Developing a business plan and cash flow projections
- Applying for the Short-Term Enterprise Allowance (STEA) to support you if you have lost your job and want to start your own business.
If you are looking for support to find, apply and prepare for a job we can provide you with a confidential one-to-one service that provides:
- A weekly list of new jobs available in Donegal
- Job Preparation Supports
- CV & Cover Letter Preparation
- Help with Application forms
- Help with Interview Skills and Zoom Interviews
- Advice on re-skilling/training
We also provide Employment Supports through the Regional Employment Service. Here we can provide you with confidential one to one job seeking supports, CV preparation, advice, guidance and interview skills.
Find out more about this Programme...
Support for Self -Employment & Employment
Support for Training and Lifelong Learning
DLDC sa Ghaeltacht - ‘Ag tacú l’ár bPobal’
SICAP Employment Supports Service
SICAP Employment Supports Service Donegal Town
The Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP) 2018-2022 is funded by the Irish Government through the Department of Rural and Community Development and co-funded by the European Social Fund under the Programme for Employability, Inclusion and Learning (PEIL) 2014-2020