Lifelong Learning and Personal Development Supports
SICAP 2018-2022 aims to target poverty, social inclusion and long term unemployment.
DLDC can provide you with supports for education, lifelong learning and personal development.
Education, Lifelong Learning and Personal Development Supports
Would you like the opportunity to upskill, learn new things or gain a qualification?
Donegal Local Development Company provides support to individuals who are interested in returning to learning. We provide one-to-one advice and support in relation to accessing education and lifelong learning opportunities. This free and confidential service is available in a number of locations including Letterkenny, Donegal Town and Killybegs or on an outreach basis at a location convenient for you.
We work with individuals to help them to identify and take the steps to improve their quality of life and wellbeing and to access lifelong learning opportunities.
We aim to:
- Provide guidance and advice on learning supports and educational opportunities.
- Assist you to identify your skills, interests and goals.
- Provide information on funding opportunities and entitlements.
- Put mechanisms in place to facilitate and respond to your individual needs.
- Develop a Personal Action Plan tailored to fit your needs.
- Signpost and refer you to a host of specialist agencies
- Support you to build your confidence, access tailored Lifelong Learning programmes as well as accessing other support services
Find out more about this Programme...
Support for Local Communities Groups
Support for Self -Employment & Employment
Support for Training and Lifelong Learning
DLDC sa Ghaeltacht - ‘Ag tacú l’ár bPobal’
Employment Service Letterkenny
Employment Service Donegal Town
The Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP) 2018-2022 is funded by the Irish Government through the Department of Rural and Community Development and co-funded by the European Social Fund under the Programme for Employability, Inclusion and Learning (PEIL) 2014-2020