Visitor Experience Guide (Administration) – The Workhouse, Dunfanaghy
|About ‘The Workhouse’|
Donegal Famine Heritage Centre (Dunfanaghy) CLG trading as ‘The Workhouse’ is a multi-purpose community, cultural heritage and arts exhibition centre based in the town of Dunfanaghy, Co. Donegal. The facility is voluntarily managed by a Board of Trustees who welcome visitors to Dunfanaghy and the facility each year. The Trustees are seeking to appoint a ‘Visitor Experience Guide’ with previous ‘administration experience’ to support their ongoing work.
Please note that this role is co-funded under the Community Services Programme (CSP) and qualifying candidates will be in receipt of a payment from the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection.
Purpose of the Job
Reporting to the Manager and based at ‘The Workhouse’, the ‘Visitor Experience Guide’ will provide ‘administration support’ for the operation of the facility which will include:
– Working at the visitor reception and information desk.
– Welcoming and guiding visitors to the facility and working in the craft / gift shop.
– Marketing the ‘The Workhouse.’
– Book-keeping, banking and bank reconciliations.
– Maintaining electronic and hardcopy books and records.
– The completion of returns – to Revenue and/or to funding bodies.
– Day-to-day administration support.
– Other duties as requested in support of the Manager or the Trustees.
For full job details email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Salary||€20,483 per annum (pro rata)|
|Working hours||39 hours per week|
|Contract duration||Fixed Term to December 2021|
|Qualifying criteria||Qualifying DEASP payment|
|Employer||Donegal Famine Heritage Centre (Dunfanaghy) CLG|
|Closing date and time||5:00pm Friday 26th March 2021|
|To apply||Submit a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com Outline how you qualify for the role.|