Pilates Class: 4 week course- 1 hour
Pilates or Mat Pilates (depends on age and abilities) but more than likely Mat Pilates if a mixed age group, explaining modified to intermediate so everyone can do what level suits them. Working out the inner core muscles in every part of the body, nothing needed to do class, just a rug or something under you if you have no exercise mat.
Cookery Class: 4 week class- 45 mins to 1 hour
Demonstrations by Dr. Elizabeth McKenzie qualified chef and lecturer in Killybegs I.T
All recipes are quick, easy and affordable.
Recipes are a mixture of dinner idea, salads, baking, snacks and much more.
Beginners Art Class: 5 weeks- 1 hour
Demonstration class starter painting.
- Week 1: What is acrylic paint? Materials to use.
- Week 1 lesson 1 landscape.
- Week 2 lesson still life.
- Week 3 lesson seascape
- Week 4 figures in the landscape.
- Week 5 lesson flowers.
Mindfulness in Practice: 5 week course-45 min to 1 hour
- The intention or goal of your practice
- Physical set up of your practice space
- Tailoring a practice to suit your lifestyle and temperament
- Realistic goals when meditating, ie small steps “I have tried but I cannot quieten my mind myself”
- Each week 15 minute actual mindfulness session.
Boost Programme: 4 weeks- 1 hour
The aim of the Boost programme is to motivate participants to be more proactive in looking after their own health and wellbeing. The programme is designed to be entertaining and interactive, so that participant feel relaxed and learn new tips and tricks on how to look after themselves better.
- When we care for ourselves, not only do we feel better but those all around us benefit!
- Making specific plans helps you achieve your goals, making you a happier person.
- Learning how to process unwanted emotions, makes for a happier life.
- When we say no to the things that do not lift our spirit we can then say yes to the things that do !
Registration is now open for our free June Wellbeing classes.
Register online https://forms.gle/FsAhbQYajKVQAiRF6
or by calling 0873601503