Recruitment of Staff
Donegal Local Development CLG (DLDC) is the local development organisation structured along social partnership principles to address social, economic, environmental and cultural development. The company is currently recruiting for the following position:
Community Health Facilitator, Fixed-term Contract September 2021
Based remotely, the successful candidate will work in the Community Health Synchronisation Team.
Main duties of the role include:
- Support and develop Health Plans for individuals and implement effective signposting to services that will address the individual’s health improvement needs.
- To create and agree action plans with clients and provide (or work to enable) the necessary support as identified in the plan.
- Assist and encourage clients to make their own health decisions and choices.
The ideal candidate shall have:
- An appropriate third level qualification in the area of health promotion e.g. mental health or substance misuse or in a related area e.g. community development, health sciences.
- 2 years relevant experience in a health project and supporting health behaviour changes.
- High level of computer literacy is required
- Full driving licence and own vehicle
To apply for the position, a Letter of Application together with a current CV must be sent to email@example.com Application to arrive no later than 5pm, Wednesday 8th, July 2020.
Job Descriptions are available HERE
A panel may be created from which future temporary and permanent vacancies may be filled
Donegal Local Development CLG is an equal opportunity employer.
This project has been supported by the EU’s INTERREG VA Programme, managed by the Special EU Programmes Body (SEUPB)