Donegal Local Development CLG is an integrated local development company established in 1995. We deliver a number of external-funded programmes to local communities in Donegal.
We are now inviting applications for the position of Assistant Community Development Manager as part of our Social Inclusion and Community Development Programme (SICAP).
- This role will be 35 hours per week, commencing July 2021 to 31st December 2022. This role may be extended dependent on funding.
- Salary for this position will be commensurate with knowledge, skills, and experience; to be discussed at interview.
- Applicants will:
- Have extensive, current work experience in the Community Sector, managing a team.
- Be able to demonstrate competencies aligning to the framework for the All Ireland Standards for Community Work
- Be able to articulate and apply the key values and associated knowledge, skills and qualitied to assist the development of Community Groups in the County across the DLDC catchment areas.
- Report to the Community Development Manager (Goal 1 SICAP), will manage a team, deliver to the community providing advice, guidance, development supports, mentoring and facilitated workshops/training.
It is essential that applicants have well-developed leadership, communication, interpersonal and project management skills and ability. You will be responsible for managing a team.
This role is expected to be based in Letterkenny, however flexibility may be possible with regards to location. Due to the current pandemic, this role will be mainly working from home in the first instance.
To apply for the position, please submit by email, a Letter of Application (clearly stating how you meet the criteria), together with an up to date Curriculum Vitae to: HR Department, Donegal Local Development CLG. , 1 Millennium Court, Pearse Road, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal to: email@example.com
- Applications to arrive no later than 12 NOON on Friday 25th June 2021.
- Job Descriptions are available HERE
Interviews are likely to take place week beginning 5th July 2021. We reserve the right to enhance the shortlisting criteria. A panel may be formed from which similar vacancies may be filled.
Donegal Local Development CLG is committed to a Policy of Equal Opportunity. Canvassing will disqualify.
“The Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP) 2018-2022 is funded by the Irish Government through the Department of Rural and Community Development and co-funded by the European Social Fund under the Programme for Employability, Inclusion and Learning (PEIL) 2014-2020”.